This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Barry N
Image2004 Bullet Sixty5 (5 speed) with the full Hitchcocks 612 conversion. The machine has been upgraded with no expense spared, whilst at the same time retaining the outward appearance of a standard model. (For full details of this performance kit, just type “612” into the searchbox of Hitchcocks main website). It also benefits from a kickstart-only conversion and the excellent Bob Newby Racing clutch. It runs a 20-tooth gearbox sprocket (3 more than standard) which it pulls with ease. It is a well-sorted, immaculate machine with excellent performance. Total mileage from new is 10741 and of that, the 612 kit has done 6699 miles. I have owned it for 11 years and am the second owner. Currently on SORN (last used in October). Reluctantly I have to give up motorcycling.
Price: £3500
Please message me or phone 01554 775698 for further details (South Wales).
Attachments
Enfield Bullet 612aa - Copy.jpg
Enfield Bullet 612aa - Copy.jpg (536.76 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
By stinkwheel
612 motor, 5-speed box and newby clutch? The ultimate pre-unit bullet? Only thing I'd add is a disc brake. Be a hell of a bargain for someone.
By rustygman
In normal times I would snap that up. Sadly the current lack of any income due to covid means I can only look and dream. A great buy for someone.
By Andy C
Barry - you are selling it after all this time.

Sorry to hear that you have to give up biking.

Now if I didnt already have too many bikes............

Good luck selling hope it goes to a good home.
By Andy C
Barry has sold it.

My 612 might be comming up for sale, at the same price - very similar spec to Barrys except mine is a 2003 model and does have a front disk brake.

If you can post an email contact address we can discuss off line.

Cheers.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles