This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Davedup
Adrian wrote:So many of these have been customized - some nicely, some badly - that it would be good if a this one was kept somewhere near original instead of ending up as a yet another bobber project.

I hope the new owner will be sympathetic and not some butcher itching to get the angle-grinder out.

A.
I'm down in Hampshire, it had been closer I would likely have had it. I'm not a bobber fan. Just fancied another running project. Gutted
Good luck with the sale. It'll go at that price.
By Kev Rick
I will miss the banter of you good Enfield people. You prove that there is still honesty, integrity and balanced opinion in this increasingly mad world. Thank you for the well wishes and price advice.
By Enfieldroyale
Hi Kev

Is the bike still for sale please? I'm looking for something to take back to the older classic style (no bobbering or silliness!). The final build will depend on whether my business ever picks up again after lockdown!!

Thanks

Jef
By Kev Rick
Old school as I am it wasn't just about the money. I had a 125cc Bantam once and ended up pushing it from West Wycombe to Wycombe Marsh.....but that's yet another old story.
Kev

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles