This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By RocketRR
Hi guys I may have to sell my beautiful Interceptor with all the original paperwork and loads and loads of history.
It's original unrestored and beautiful from a very easy life from USA then thru a private collection before my ownership.
If I do have to part with my beautiful bike what is it worth any ideas as you dont see them for sale ?

Thanks for your thoughts
By PetePete
RocketRR wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:16 pm
Any ideas as I am in aviation and life is not looking rosy?
:cry:
Sorry to hear on the job front. The bike looks very nice, is this a matching numbers bike, same engine and frame no?
By tribonnie
Yep agree with Paul (Mr Whisperer) on price
Looks in super condition, I guess almost unused
Speedo cable should be routed up from the rear wheel, under seat, under the tank into speedo
An easy fix, otherwise everything looks pretty much spot on.
I guess this is why the cable looks to long
Easy for me to say but try to hang on as long as possible before selling
Watched a couple of online auctions recently and cheap projects seemed to go for silly high money whilst nice restored bikes struggled
Best of luck, Richard
By Adrian
The asking price for those tends to be at the very top end of four figures, if not more in less stressful times. It might be worth checking to see if any have been sold at auction recently to give you and idea of what buyers are prepared to offer.

If the mechanical state is as good as the cosmetics it would be a shame to have to sell that one.

A.
By RocketRR
Yes all matching numbers frame engine and gearbox as manufactured and yes runs lovely and all original parts beautiful original rims I am trying to hang on as long as I can. I have all original docs and manuals with it too so yes i know a keeper but sometimes times and needs must.
Let's see what the world does next few weeks.

Thanks for the cable routing top.
All i needed was the oil cooler and it had all the extras too :cry:
By Wheaters
Now that is probably the best looking Royal Enfield I’ve ever seen. If only I had the space and a small lottery win..... ;)

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles