This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By mart
if anybody wants a project this is for sale at the Charterhouse Auction tomorrow- estimate £1300-£1500+fees
Attachments
c3ad5276-da59-499d-acae-ab98014174ca.jpg
By Adrian
Hi Mart,

here's the link to the catalogue if anyone else fancies a bid, I see there's a featherbed Norton ES2 and a BSA Victor Special included in the catalogue, as well as a selection of Indian and Redditch REs.

https://charterhouse-bikes.com/live-bidding-2

Ref that 350 Bullet, Lot 47, the catalogue listing states that there are no papers, though I looked up the registration number on gov.uk, and it is on the DVLA system, so any new owner should be able to get a new V5C issued for it - for the appropriate fee, of course!

A.
By mart
well the trials project went for £1900.00 + 15.6% fees !! and this clipper for £1260.00+ fees. Interesting that most of the professionally restored Triumphs and BSA etc, with provenence / history and all correct parts sold for just below their estimates.
But the ratty old Enfield barn finds went for way way above their estimates. go figure. it just goes to show, people do like a project. ( I missed out on both BTW ) rust = money!!
Attachments
540x360.jpg

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles