This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Hercules
Thank you Vince

quote=vince post_id=89855 time=1588927969 user_id=1269]
Lining the same. There was also a 350 fury. Vince :|
[/quote]
By Adrian
Hey Hercules,

our hosts have a Fury Head for sale!

https://accessories.hitchcocksmotorcycl ... eads/43106
Product Details
Delivery
Product Details
** USED ** The famous Fury 500 " big head " cylinder head - an original and the one we have used as the pattern for our own copy of the head years ago. This is the fury head with the large inlet port to accept the 1.5" GP carburettor. One of the bottom fins is cracked and will require repair - see pic, all threads and overall condition is good. This is a bare head, we have most over parts available new to make complete. Very rare - condition 7/10.
Price £850, not including VAT (if you're in India you will pay import duty instead).

Over to you.

A.
By windmill john
Hi Adrian,

£1000!

Sound better in colloquial English - a thousand pounds! I though Enfield parts were cheap?
My experience is still new, I guess it must be VERY rare....

Just had a quick look at Bonneville heads and they range from tens of pounds to two to three hundred.

I only raise this as I’m most likely staying a Bulletite :)

John
By Adrian
Rarity value. Only about 200 complete Furies were ever made, all for the US export market, plus 20 or so Indian-badged big head Westerners which were also shipped Stateside. Actually this lump is the same as the vanilla big head casting on late UK 500 Bullets except for the bigger inlet tract and 2.5" centres on the carb studs to fit a GP carb. This affects the value of UK big head models too, our hosts had a complete one for sale recently but someone must have bunged a deposit down PDQ!

https://accessories.hitchcocksmotorcycl ... ikes/43085

A.
By windmill john
Thanks Adrian.

I’ve got my ‘Made in India‘ book, but I’ll need to find another that covers RE from the start.

Blooming predictive text I’d like to amend my earlier post, as it looks like I used bad grammar.

John

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles