This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By burcotbullet
It is with much regret that I am having to put my Himalayan up for sale due to a new project and a lack of space. I really don't want to get rid of it and i have tried working around it but with my wife's car, my other bike and the BSA project there is just no room in the garage to work. My only other option is to put it in my mother in laws garage but she doesn't live that close by and i know it will just sit there and not get used so i thought i would see if there is anyone on this forum who may be looking at buying a Himalayan as i know i was on here for a few months before i took the plunge. I am based in Worcestershire and i would encourage anyone who is interested to come and have a look as its basically a new bike. I bought it new on 16/10/19 from J&A in Stafford so its less than 3 months old and comes with the balance of the 2 year warranty and breakdown cover, its a 69 plate. Its got just over 800 miles on the clock and has had its first service at 300 miles. I have been meticulous at running it in correctly and are still keeping it to 4000rpm and 50mph max as per the manual as my plan was to keep this long term until my plans unexpectedly changed. I am an engineer by trade and always treat my machinery with respect which is why I purchased a brand new one instead of one of the many ex demo ones that are for sale at dealers which have normally been ridden by lots of different people and usually thrashed from new and not run in correctly.
I have also added over £300 worth of accessories since i bought it and these are included with the bike,
Givi Engine Bars (3 point fixing)
Bar risers
Hand Guards
Front mudguard risers
12v power socket and 2 x USB charger with voltage indicator
Small tail pack
2 x small crash bar bags
Screen extender
I have also got a GPS mount frame on order but its coming from overseas so it may not be here for a few weeks yet but i will still include this and are happy to post it on to the new owner.
Please message me if you have any questions, I am looking for £3700 which i feel is fair for a bike that's less than 3 months old as this is a £500 saving on new and also includes over £300 worth of accessories.
If it doesn't sell or if I cant get what i feel its worth then i will put it in storage but this seems a waste as its a great bike to ride.
Attachments
IMG_20200105_140226_5.jpg
Re my earlier post the situation with the garage has changed again so unfortunately the bike is up for sale again. The details are as above except for the mileage is now 1964, I have now fitted the GPS bar, put on some tank pads and have also purchased some better crash bar bags.
The details are,
2019 69 reg white Himalayan
1 owner
Purchased new in October 19 so still has 18 months RE warranty
Givi Engine Bars (3 point fixing)
Bar risers
Hand Guards
Front mudguard risers
12v power socket and 2 x USB charger with voltage indicator
Tail pack
2 x crash bar bags
Screen extender
GPS mounting bar
Non slip tank pads

If anyone in interested please message. I am in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire and you are welcome to come and have a look.
I am looking for £3500 which I feel is fair as its almost as new condition and comes with some decent extras.
Cash or bank transfer only
Attachments
IMG_20200306_124220_9.jpg
By Trev
Hi, I am interested in your Himalayan as had decided I would get one when I got back from my travels and then behold we find ourselves in this 'situation'. I am on the South Coast so viewing definitely not an option for a while yet but if you still have it for sale then please let me know.
Rgds Trevor
Hello Trevor
Yes its still for sale, I haven't bothered advertising it elsewhere yet due to the current restrictions. Once they are lifted (whenever that is) you are more than welcome to come and have a look, just drop me a message. I am still using it for "essential journeys" to the shops so the mileage will change slightly but not much, its currently on 2250' ish as i did manage one last day in Wales before the lock down.
Regards
Paul
Hello Donna
No problem, hopefully it will be soon, just let me know if you want to come and view as Trevor is also interested and I think its only fair that he has the option of viewing first as he has already asked.
Many thanks
Paul
By Trev
Hi Donna, hi Paul, let me 'step aside' for Donna as I have found a Himmy more local to me that, subject to post CV viewing, should suit me. A little lower cost but way fewer extras so I think yours is probably better value Paul but quite some way from me.
Good luck both - Trevor

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles