This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By Trev
Thanks Donna, I'm sure you will love it. I hired a Himmy for a couple of days off road training last year and it was plenty capable enough for my level of (lack of) fitness
Hello Paul, the bike is actually still for sale but i have not been actively trying to sell it as i really don't want to get rid of it. I haven't got room for it with my 2 other bikes and are getting serious grief from my other half as she can barely open her door to get out of the car in the garage but every time she asks I just say yes its still advertised but I haven't managed to sell it yet ;)
In the first picture they were just cheap cycle bags off ebay which worked fine but never seemed that secure. In the second picture they are off Amazon and they are actually ammo pouches but work well as crash bar bags. I use them for tools and the tyre inflator and although they are not classed as waterproof they have been fine for general riding and have even stayed dry when i have washed the bike. I can't remember the make but they were about £20 each
Regards Paul
Unfortunately after the last few months of managing to keep the bike and work around the space issue the time has now come to make a concerted effort to sell it. I have managed with 3 bikes in the garage which has been difficult but the project that i had lined up for when i finished my BSA project has had to be brought forward as they need it collected asap and there is no way i can fit 4 bikes in the garage. I just thought that I would post on here for a couple of days before i list the bike on Ebay, there have been a few additions since my last advert so please see below.
I am based in Worcestershire and i would encourage anyone who is interested to come and have a look. The bike is in excellent condition and has recently had its 3000 mile service, the mileage is now 3700. I bought it new on 16/10/19 from J&A in Stafford and it comes with the balance of the 2 year warranty until October 2021 and breakdown cover, its a 69 plate. I have been meticulous about running it in correctly and followed the instructions in the manual exactly as my plan was to keep this long term until my plans unexpectedly changed. I am an engineer by trade and always treat my machinery with respect which is why I purchased a brand new one instead of one of the many ex demo ones that are for sale at dealers which have normally been ridden by lots of different people and usually thrashed from new and not run in correctly.
There are lots of extras with the bike which i have listed below and the total comes to well over £400
Givi Engine Bars (3 point fixing)
Bar risers
Hand Guards
Front mudguard risers
Tank pads
12v power socket and 2 x USB charger with voltage indicator
Crash bar bags
Screen extender (not fitted but comes with the bike if you want it)
Matching white top box
Bluetooth tyre pressure monitoring system
Oxford premium heated grips
GPS bar
GPS holder
Air cusion seat pad and mesh cover (very comfy)
The price is fixed at £3400 which i feel is fair based on the excellent condition and the extras that come with it and looking around its the cheapest 69 plate on sale at the moment.
Please message me if you have any questions.
Attachments
IMG_20200719_141418_2.jpg
IMG_20200719_141418_2.jpg (6.05 MiB) Viewed 2819 times
IMG_20200719_141352_6.jpg
IMG_20200719_141352_6.jpg (4.9 MiB) Viewed 2819 times
Hello Dave, yes its still for sale, I haven't had chance to list it on Ebay yet but if you are interested I will hang fire. You can't private message me through this forum but if you are on the ADV Himalayan forum you can message me through there and i can let you have my contact details, if you are not already on there I have put a link below to my post for my bike for sale. Its also a great forum for all things Himalayan anyway so well worth having a look.
Regards Paul

https://advrider.com/f/threads/royal-en ... 0/page-886
By DaveN
Hello again, forgive me for not getting back sooner, useless with messaging, I am looking for a Himalyan but still considering new or used, I also have an Interceptor (400miles) that I am thinking of selling, for any Interceptor fans out there its a fantastic bike but ergonomics and a dodgy leg means the Himalyan is the better bike for me.
Hello Dave, thanks for the update, i will try and get it listed on Ebay over the weekend. The running in is a bit tedious but its worth it, just find some nice quiet lanes and enjoy the scenery, as i said in my description thats why I didn't buy an ex demo one as they have normally been abused. I have had mine since 0 miles and you find it just gets better and better as it loosens up with more miles. Have fun and I am sure you will enjoy it just dont spend too much on accessories :)

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles