This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
Hi folks, my son has finally decided to sell his xj600 which has been taking up Enfield space in my garage for the last couple of years. I gave it a good service and check over this week and took it for an MOT.
It's a 1992 Yamaha XJ600 last of the pre-diversion models. Owned by my son for 6 ½ years. This bike was used daily for university commuting but since he's graduated and moved to London it's been in my garage
It comes with a new MOT, new brake pads all round, a new battery and fresh oil and filter. Both tyres are excellent and the exhaust is a Motad stainless exhaust.
Paintwork is in amazing condition and the seat has no rips in it. Bike is fitted with a topbox. It also has heated handgrips for the winter and a manual. I have also fitted a new chain as it was an advisory when I had the MOT done this week.
Bike starts, stops, and does what it should do, well and will qualify for classic bike insurance. £795 for this future classic, keep the Enfield dry this winter!
Bike is in Kingsclere half way between Newbury and and Basingstoke RG20 postcode.
Any questions buzz me a message on 07884226042.
IMG_3100.JPG
IMG_3103.JPG
IMG_3110.JPG

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles