This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13926
By papasmurf
Wheaters wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:12 pm
It IS worth some money, good runner or not. Can you not sell it as a non-runner via eBay...or even to our forum hosts? :D
I just want rid of it, I am far to honest to ask for any money for it.
By Wheaters
Papasmurf, I've sent you an email (provided I've deciphered your email address correctly and sent it to the correct person :mrgreen: ).
By papasmurf
Wheaters wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:54 pm
Papasmurf, I've sent you an email (provided I've deciphered your email address correctly and sent it to the correct person :mrgreen: ).
Your email arrived, after someone else had emailed I have emailed a reply to you.
By Aethelric
Why don't you sell it in bits. The front brake is worth a bob or two alone, never mind the tank, gearbox, alloy barrel crankcases, carb, etc etc. In fact you can probably get more for it in bits than as a complete non-runner.
I'm in Cornwall, I'd be down in a shot if I only had the space.

A
By papasmurf
Aethelric wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:52 pm
Why don't you sell it in bits. The front brake is worth a bob or two alone, never mind the tank, gearbox, alloy barrel crankcases, carb, etc etc. In fact you can probably get more for it in bits than as a complete non-runner.
I'm in Cornwall, I'd be down in a shot if I only had the space.

A
I just want rid of it. Knowing the succession of weird people who usually rock up to buy parts in Cornwall I don't want to go down that route.
By Beezabryan
Do you know folks it might be worth my time to do a 14 hour round trip.
To sort this thing will not take long then it can go to my local bike shop for a commission sale.
By papasmurf
Wheaters wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:12 pm
It IS worth some money, good runner or not. Can you not sell it as a non-runner via eBay...or even to our forum hosts? :D
It isn't a non runner. I just can't be bothered with the constant hassles.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles