This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Cov Lad
Is Founders day worth a look or is it just a big old auto jumble and a few bikes on display?
By Rushour
This year it is the turn of the Bullet to be the chosen marque due to its 70th birthday - there are well over 150 Bullet owners booked in from all over the World - Greece, Germany, Holland and Spain to name a few, there is a rideout on Saturday to the Coventry Museum with over 60 bikes booked and we are hoping for over 100 Bullets for a display ride the main arena on Sunday. There is a massive autojumble on the Sunday and loads more as well - so I would say - its worth going to !
By Cov Lad
I was thinking of going tomorrow, is the auto jumble only open on sunday?
By Cov Lad
Thanks bryan, i have already googled it hence asking here, but thanks for the suggestion.
By Rushour
Well, on behalf of the Mid Shires owners club, who hosted the 70th Bullet part of the Founders Day - I would like to thank the hundreds of RE owners who attended and made it a wonderful - if very busy day!
By Adrian
Would anyone care to post some photos of the event for the sake of those who couldn't make it?

Thanks in advance.

A.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles