This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By JBN
Yes she inspires many, I do enjoy her chanel. A very good add for the Himalayan.
By papasmurf
I am surprised given the extreme conditions she has been riding in, the bike has only needed a sprocket replacement recently.
By Jamesy
If you like Norallys travels on you tube you may also like
Rosie Gabrielle an American lady who's travelling around the
world on her bike.Also "on her bike" a lady who's name I don't know.
There are lots of posts of these two on you tube but they
generally post about once a month but longer videos.
By John G
Another female Enfield rider, maybe less well known, is Jacqui Furneaux, she is an English lady who did a tour on much the same lines as Itchy Boots on a 4 speed kickstart 500. She entertained us on Club night with an account of her adventures. quite hair raising at times !! :o Again, she found the people she encountered most helpful, and she had no worries about her personal safety. She has written a book " Hit the road Jac !" ( seven years, twenty countries, no plan). Interesting read, and she loved the Enfield :D
By Boxerman
The first woman to ride solo around the world was, I believe, Elspeth Beard in 1982 on a BMW.
Despite contacting various newspapers, magazines and equipment suppliers, she got no sponsorship as non of them would take her seriously - what with her being a mere woman.
Because of this, very few people have heard of her.

She's written a book about her travels called 'Lone Rider' which is where I learned about her.

Frank

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles