This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Podge2207
I'm trying to find a small tail pack / bag that is small enough to fit onto my Himalayan's standard rack. Nothing too big, it only needs to take my phone and croc lock. Any suggestions?
By Rushour
My rear carrier on my Interceptor is a similar size and I use my magnetic tank bag for such use - it fits on the carrier a treat and is easily removed / fitted. I only use it on the tank when I have to.
By Podge2207
Thanks,
That was what I was leaning towards. The other option I was considering is the bag set that Hitchcocks' do that fit on the front frames. My concern here is whether they may upset the handling??
By Rushour
The bags are brilliant and hold more than you think, and really keep the cold off your knees, no reason at all why they would affect the handling of the bike?
By RocketRR
I bought a little trail bike tool bag from a well known auction site. It fits absolutely spot on and even has a similar shape. It has a main zip and a small pocket on top.
It was less than a tenner too. :D
By Podge2207
Thanks for the suggestions. I settled on an Autokicker Black Edition mini tail pack. It's a perfect shape and size for what I was looking for and simple to secure with its fitted straps. Purchased from Revolution Company via eBay whom I would highly recommend.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles