This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By RoSy
Not sure about the light colour Type Face on a light back ground it looks like its all greyed out, and I can't see a sprocket either to report the spam post.
By Graeme @ Hitchcocks
I hadn't noticed an issue with the colour of the text but I guess this may be more significant depending on the device you are using (and it' settings) and/or the size of screen. I have made a note to review this when we have had more time to evaluate the product.

You need to be logged into see the sprocket ( I called it this because of I couldn't think of a better way to describe the icon).

i have attached a picture. The top arrow indicates the icon. Click in the icon to see the options. The lower arrow indicates "Report this post". Click on the attachment to see a larger version.

Note: Not all of these options will show all of the time but the "Report this post" one will.
Attachments
Report this post.jpg
By grindstaff
Graeme @ Hitchcocks wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:37 am
( I called it this because of I couldn't think of a better way to describe the icon).
FWIW I think it's more commonly called the "gear icon"

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles