This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
Click on the sprocket (with a downwards arrow next to it) symbol and you should see Report Post. This should send us an email and we will investigate (may not be an instantaneous response though). Please don't reply or add a comment to the actual spam posting as this makes it more complicated to delete as I just found out. Also please be patient as we are still on a bit of a learning curve with the Administration side of the Forum.

Hopefully we should be spam free on all 3 Forums now. Unless anyones knows anything different?
By papasmurf
Graeme @ Hitchcocks wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:37 pm
Click on the sprocket (with a downwards arrow next to it) symbol and you should see Report Post. This should send us an email and we will investigate (may not be an instantaneous response though). Please don't reply or add a comment to the actual spam posting as this makes it more complicated to delete as I just found out. Also please be patient as we are still on a bit of a learning curve with the Administration side of the Forum.

Hopefully we should be spam free on all 3 Forums now. Unless anyones knows anything different?

What "sprocket," I can't see a sprocket anywhere?

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles