This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Barry N
Try as I might, I can't get this new board to automatically log me in :evil: !
I always check the "keep me logged in" box (I can’t see a "remember me" box, as mentioned in the FAQ section) - and the “Remember Me” log-in keys seem to have no effect!
Am I alone – or is everyone having this problem?
By Big Rob
I don't have a "remember me box" but have a "keep me logged in". I ticked this when I logged in this morning and I am still logged in. When I closed the browser last night I had to log in this morning but I guess that is to be expected. My username and password were pre-filled so just needed to click "login"
Rob
By Paul MH
No matter how much I tried I could not get it to recognise my original log in detail's user name and E-Mail so had to re register as new user not a problem as I just used same P/w user name and E-Mail. It now works perfectly. Im not having problems with having to re log in. :lol:
By Barry N
Stop Press!
Well bug*er me - it's now keeping me logged in, even when closing and re-opening my browser! I haven't done anything different - I logged on after a few hours downtime and it's now keeping me in after I've been surfing elsewhere :D .
I have yet to discover what will happen when I close down my PC and restart, but so far, so good!
By DWS
I was having the same Log In problems as everyone else, however this evening after having to Log In again, I closed the browser then re-opened it and hey-presto I was still logged in. So I guess that Bug has been fixed.

So, can those who are behind the scenes and can do such things have a look at adding the Edit and Delete buttons to posts please. :)

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles