This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By AndrewA
Hi all, a few of us have been chatting about a potential meet and ride out from Bakewell, so I said I would start a new thread with a proposed date.

As a starter, and to give us time to plan and prep; how about Sunday 12th May 2019, time, meeting place and route to be agreed.

Feel free to join the thread and share your thoughts.

Cheers, Andrew

By Wheaters
Right now my diary is clear. However, my colleague is on leave over that weekend so if a job comes in I will definitely have to work. Cheers, Paul.
By Toxopholite
Hi I'm not likely to make the May date as have family coming over from abroad HOWEVER I am free tomorrow 13th if anyone fancies meeting up. It's not going to be warm but happy to have a couple of hours out, perhaps meet at the smithy cafe at Moneyash or The Yonderman at Wardlow Mires if people coming from different directions.
By Wheaters
I'm at a clay pigeon shoot in North Yorshire tomorrow, sorry or I'd come along. Next weekend I'm in Cornwall helping with the Motor Cycling Club's Land's End classic trial. Busy time of year now the weather is "improving". Mind you, based on how cold it is here today...is it spring yet?
By Wheaters
Sorry I can no longer make the 12th May. I have now been informed that I have to go north to Doncaster then London and back with a work commitment that day.

Sat 18th or Sun 19th still clear at the moment...

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles