This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By papasmurf
Alan R wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:07 pm
or it might be a Morris 1000 in front !! ( I've run 4 of those in my time including an Ex-GPO one to the Munich beer festival !!).....
The red velvet covered steering wheel driver.

<iframe width="544" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XIoxdFqPdfs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIoxdFqPdfs
By PeteF
There is a thing in advanced driving called "due progress"
Basically it means that you should drive at or near the speed limit unless there is a good reason to go slower.
What some "very safe" drivers don't realise is the danger they pose by not making due progress.

On the other hand it can be said that the guy in front is always a bumbling idiot and the guy behind is a reckless speed merchant :D
On today's busy roads it pays to develop lots of patience and consideration.
By Nitrowing
Do these trackers know that you have cut up other road users on roundabouts and driven over pedestrian crossings that have someone on them?
I suspect that they don't.
By AlanRios
SuzanneMalpass wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:20 pm
Hello everyone. I am writing this message, perhaps off-topic, but my friend recommended your forum to me and said that you are competent in my question. So, the question is this: I need to send my bike from California to Washington. Does anyone know any reliable, proven and well-priced current trucking companies?
I would be very grateful for your answer!
Hi, I can recommend you a super modern and productive company getcarrier.com/blog/best-auto-transport-companies/. I personally used it twice to transport my car. Delivery went just fine, I really liked their responsibility to our cars, reliability, delivery speed and most importantly a pleasant price. They use new cars with modern equipment for which the distance and weight of your goods are not has no role. In a nutshell, cool company, I recommend!
By AlanRios
AlanRios wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:28 pm
SuzanneMalpass wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:20 pm
Hello everyone. I am writing this message, perhaps off-topic, but my friend recommended your forum to me and said that you are competent in my question. So, the question is this: I need to send my bike from California to Washington. Does anyone know any reliable, proven and well-priced current trucking companies?
I would be very grateful for your answer!
Hi, I can recommend you a super modern and productive company getcarrier.com/blog/best-auto-transport-companies/. I personally used it twice to transport my car. Delivery went just fine, I really liked their responsibility to our cars, reliability, delivery speed and most importantly a pleasant price. They use new cars with modern equipment for which the distance and weight of your goods are not has no role. In a nutshell, cool company, I recommend!
https://getcarrier.com/blog/car-shipping-cost/

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles