This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Alan R
Hi all---here it is then !! The follow-up to our v.popular (?) "Ride-in-2-halves" run done recently--------all right, all right, stop that groaning out there. I'm proud to present}-- "The 3 Cafes'Run" on SUNDAY, 13th MAY, starting at The Bikers Cafe', QUATT, on the A442 Bridgnorth to Kidderminster Rd.from 10.00am with the departure not a second before 11.00am (and that's a promise !!). Route is}--Quatt, Bewdley, Leominster, Craven Arms(stop) then via Shrewsbury by-pass to Dinkies Diner(stop), then via the BIG HILL and Much Wenlock, Bridgnorth and return to Quatt. All stops have toilet facilities. My mobile No. is}----- 07532108918 ----- 07532108918-------Please call or Text me on the morning to confirm you are coming. Then we know who to wait for. Route instructions available on request. Enfields preferably OR classic Brit. bikes. Hope you can make it----- hope your BIKE will make it !! Best regards-- Alan R
By Lone Wolf
Wotcha.

Now seeing as you intend to hit Leominster, may I suggest it becomes a "four cafe run" ? At Leominster is the delightful "Dom's bike stop". Imagine something from Moroco in the 1960s and that's Dom's. Ok, so it ain't the cheapest cafe, but the food is excellent. Come to think of it, a photo stop at the top of Clee Hill would not take us off the chosen route.
'Ere's a link to Dom's . . . .
http://www.domsbikestop.com/
By Alan R
WELL-----slap me sideways with a wet kipper and call me Auntie!! Only this very morning I have been "trimming" the route to include Clee Hill as well. I've also heard of Dom's but not been there yet so many thanks for the link----that goes in as well. OK, so we now have 4 Cafe's & 2 hills (That could almost be a film title there?----- nah!, never catch on). Check your recovery insurance and see you soon !!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ADVANCE NOTICE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ADVANCE NOTICE }-- 3rd BULLET BASH, SUNDAY, MAY 27th---"Mad Mike's Gathering".******** 4th BULLET BASH, SUNDAY JUNE 24th, Watsonian's "Open Day". Details later.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles