This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By John Moulton
Hi Mike
If you're coming down the A62 from Huddersfield, you can branch off to the right down Delph Lane (signposted for Delph). My bike will be parked outside my house on the right (about half a mile down) from 7.30 onwards as I'm expecting Paul at about 7.45. We'll then head for Noel's for his famous butties before proceeding to the Birch. See you in the morning!
By Ian Martin
Hi John. Did indeed get to Lough Inver over the tops from Akiltibuie where we were staying in the Old School House. Fantastic single track road with views to die for. Much concentration needed to stay on the road! Well worth the trip for that route alone. We tried the Pie Shop/cafe in Invergary and had the very best pie I have ever tasted. Not to be missed if you are in the area. Anyone looking for B&B on a touring holiday should note that The Three Dolphins is a B&B in Akiltibuie which has a "Bikers Welcome" sign outside. We didn't stay there but it looked good from the road. See you sunday.
By John
Hi Ian, I agree. The weather was brilliant sunshine, and the views were so magnificent, we nearly drove off the road and fell off the bike looking at them. We were staying in our motor-home at Laide, or more accurately, Mellon Udrigal. Because of that we didn't take note of B&B's. Anyway, see you tomorrow.
By KRW
Do you know at about what time you'll be having lunch,and where in Pateley will you be.All being well i could pop along and see you all there,and ride back with you as far as Haworth..

Keith
By grunda 12
hi keith john from lancashire has arranged this run but i think we will be in pately bridge by 11.30 /12 i don,t know how many riders there will be but there might be 4 from the west riding branch of the reoc so watch out for a few enfields ,i,m too tight to buy lunch so i,ll be the one eating roast beef sarnies outside the hostilry ,the west riding contingent are proceding to squires cafe after pately bridge,all the best paul co ordinator west riding reoc.
By Noel (ogri)
Mikel ol16 2ql is my post code number11 you will find at least 1 enfield outside so cant miss it will log on in the morning to see if you are coming so as to fry enough eggs
By grunda 12
noel ,hope the chickens have laid,malc & kevin may be coming!!!reminds me of cool hand luke 50 eggs what no q.c
By KRW
Thanks for the jnfo Paul, weather looks ok,so i'm going to try and make it. Oh by the way, any idea of the pub they you will be at?
Keith
By Noel (ogri)
eyup qc seems to be working tonight seems they have moved the border lol
Eggs a plenty but could you pick up some bread on the way ps Im gonna be on butties for lunch as well

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles