This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
Hi guys & gals------------ just a timely reminder that this coming SUNDAY, 16th APRIL sees the annual BIG BREAKFAST meeting at Lynn's Raven Cafe' at the junction fo the A41/A49, at Prees Heath, Whitchurch, Shropshire. Alan R will be there with "Betty-the-Bullet"----will you ?????? (can you tackle a FULL BREAKFAST ??)
By Martin (Sale Mcr)
Hi Alan
Just 2 questions

1 What time are you setting as a time to arrive.

2 Should that be Sunday the 15 th of April.

Thank Martin
By Alan R
AHHHHHHHHHH---Ha !!!!!! My Oriental friend "TY-PO" has been at work again. Yes Martin(Sale Mcr), well spotted, that should read ------------this Sunday the 15th of April. I'll be on "Betty" and will leave my "Alan R" card on it. As I live only 20 miles away I usually get there early--about 08.00--to avoid the breakfast queues but I would think for you lads doing the distances then 9.30 ish ??? I'll try and park near the main front entrance to Lynn's Cafe' rather than on the truck park opposite----it gets very difficult to leave from there during the morning. There's also a Car & Bike Show and Autojumble on at Oswestry Showground that day. Might make a nice diversion for you on the way home. ???
By Alan R
Hi guys-------------I saw a few Enfields at the "Breakfast"---------were any of you there ??I left my "Alan R" card on the bike. After the usual BIG breakfast and a stroll around chatting with friends and viewing the bikes the 6 of us went cross-country to The Ponderosa (Check-out their web site) at Llangollen---visited the local Classic Car & Bike museum then back via WEM and RAF Shawbury (Check-out the helicopters). Approx 150 miles in bright, breezy sunshine with the bike behaving perfectly. Fitting that forged 8.5 to 1 piston has certainly given it some exciting mid-range acceleration !!. Bye for now. Note to Norm}--------got the hang of the R/H, upside down change now......( Bikes involved were---my 2005 Bullet 500 Classic, 1935 Enfield 350. 1965 BSA B40WD with trailer, BSA 175 Bantam, BSA C12 250(2-up), Yamaha 1100).

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles