This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Hemant
Nickname chosen in error....Has any one tried to edit one's accout to a) try and change nickname and b) If cannot then delete account and start again. 
By Paul M H

You would either have to Phone Hitchcock's to get them to delete your account Then you can start again.  As the name cant be change Only E Mail & password can be changed though.

Only other way is to create another account

By 1950s Bulleteer

Yup, I am now only Dan, I miss being Dan Ford- Sussex, I feel like a man without a home now LOL.

I think setting up another account is probably the easiest way to go.

By grunda 12
something tells me that this log in thingy is a cock up,put a funny nickname or the name off your bullet fuel tank and your stuck with it!!!! nickname pseudonym i thought hitchcocks were trying to eradicate nondeplumes i,ll be able to post items for our local reoc branch as grunda12 anyone who knows me will know who i am anybody who doesn,t won,t all the best paul white west riding reoc
By Dennis C

I think the idea of having to register to post is to prevent people using multiple names to hide behind, OK I know some of it was fun but some caused upset to other posters, also it makes it more difficult for the automated spam posters to access, I am sure you could get another email and re register but I think the board moderator would soon catch on and probably remove some of them if not all.

As for your user name, others will soon realise which people are giving useful help and which aren't, if you really have cocked up on the registration an email to Hitchcocks will probably sort it for you.

By 1950s Bulleteer

Woo Hoo I'm me again :-))))))))))

Thanks to Graeme, and all the team at Hitchcock's for such a great service, not only for our bikes but socially as well.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles