This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Stevetheaerialman
Just to say hello.

I'm a new member to this forum, and it's a first time for me in joining a forum, so please forgive me any faux pas!

I took delivery of a Fireball Yellow Meteor last week and have covered 260 enjoyable but slow miles on it so far.

I'm based in Norfolk (UK) and also own a BSA B44 VS.
By Boxerman
Welcome to forumland :D They're good on here, you won't get flame wars or anything like that. If you do something silly you'll probably get a gentle reminder of what you've done wrong and how to avoid doing it in future.
Typing in all capitals for instance is regarded as shouting and rude, although typing one or two words in caps to emphasise a point - is not.

Frank
By LanesExplorer
Welcome to Royal Enfield ownership and the forum. Things Meteor /Classic have been quiet on here recently. Bit like the bikes! As Chris says they really are nice motorcycles.
By stinkwheel
LanesExplorer wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:19 pm
Welcome to Royal Enfield ownership and the forum. Things Meteor /Classic have been quiet on here recently. Bit like the bikes! As Chris says they really are nice motorcycles.
Probably a good thing, it implies people aren't breaking them.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles