This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By stinkwheel
You'd have thought it would have been easier to knock the rust off while it was still in sheet form though, instead of much ado with a rotary wire brush.
By Boxerman
They would probably have rusted again though, by the time it takes to complete the process. Like when you sandblast some iron / steel part - you only have to blink and it has started to rust.

Frank
By Allanfox
That guy drilling in gloves sitting on a pile of swarf is on a time bomb, I am amazed they all still have all their fingers!!!
By swiftjess
I had to stop watching it once that young lad was shown machining the blank on the lathe without a guard with those chuckjaws spinning around just waiting to hit his fingers. Scary.
By Wheaters
I've been saying for years that when we outlawed and supposedly got rid of our awful Victorian working practices and conditions, all we did was to export them elsewhere where they still exist - but we feel better. :(
By LanesExplorer
There are scenes in that video which are very close to the conditions in an engineering company I went to for an interview to become an apprentice in the mid sixties. It wasn't encouraging... :roll:

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles