This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Jamesy
I did my first longer trip(200 miles) on my interceptor 650cc and my wrists are sore.Has anyone fitted the bar risers sold by are hosts and did they make any difference for comfort.I have fitted bar risers on previous bikes and they are a bit of a hit or miss.
By stinkwheel
Another thing to consider is the bars themselves with regard to how your hands sit when on the grips.

I have an old wrist injury which reduced my range of movement and find a lot of bars kick back in too far for me, turning my hands out and putting strain on my wrists. I've replaced the ones on my bullet with ones that are quite a bit wider than standard but are at a similar angle which keeps a much straighter line between my hand and forearm. I aim to find a bar that means if I drew a line along the centre of my forearm, it would pass through the centre of my wrist and finish on the knuckle of my middle finger. If you grip an imaginary handlebar in front of you then move your hands closer and further apart, you'll see how that affects the angle of your wrist. Even 10mm makes a big difference.
By Allanfox
On my export T140 I always had to pull the bars right back until my wrists were at the right angle, really uncomfortable as supplied stock for me. Have you tried slackening the bolts and moving them back/forward a bit, might work? I have not ridden one of these, why will making them higher make them more comfortable?
By Jamesy
I think its a combination of not doing longer mileages on the bike and my arms at full stretch to the handlebars.Probably a different handlebar would be the solution but I will try the risers first.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles