This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Duke of Wybourne.
Probably sell by the bucket load.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxph-nb8CcE

I'm getting rid of my Himalayan. I've been waiting a year plus for parts, and I've got fed up of the regular dash strip downs to get the condensation cleared out. It is a good bike spoiled by inexcusable poor backup. By the amount of Interceptos/GT twins I see running around on hot Sundays, Enfields marketing strategy has paid off, but old guys like me who ride all year, in all weather's are no longer catered for. If I sound bitter, that's because I am. :lol:
By Andy C
I don't suffer that much with instrument misting even though I ride the bike in all winds / weathers.

Failing wheel bearings / fuel pump relay and now head bearings all at around 6000 miles is not really acceptable, but something I am prepared to live with, mainly because the bike is not my sole means of transport or my only bike, if it were then I would probably be looking to get shot of it.
By RoSy
Scram was a by word for food when I was working, let's go for some scram down the cafe, "scrambled eggs on toast" then it just became scram meaning any thing to eat. Perhaps Enfield need to check the OED..scram | skram | informal
verb (scrams, scramming, scrammed)
1 [no object, usually in imperative] leave or go away from a place quickly: get out of here, you miserable wretches—scram!
2 [with object] shut down (a nuclear reactor) in an emergency: when the power is cut off, the unit will automatically scram the reactor.
[no object] (of a nuclear reactor) shut down in an emergency: the reactor scrammed unexpectedly after an electrical malfunction.
noun
By Noodles
Looks like they have turned a himi into a cafe racer and cut some cost out.

front brake will work better with a smaller lighter wheel, but otherwise it's a bit of a downgrade.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles