This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Cammy Cameron
Wow, it looks good, you'll be chuffed Neil, great photography too and great locations, The Isle of Man.
By LanesExplorer
LanesExplorer has been out riding in the wet 😲. And it really has been! This was to find a quiet route out of the town avoiding any major roads. The recorded sound is better but I prefer it off altogether. Now done just over 500 miles and the Meteor just gets better.
https://youtu.be/SH3cFBBKIoo
By LanesExplorer
Hello Cammy and thank you for your thumbs up and comment on the YouTube video. Is there any sign of your Fireball arriving? I've just ordered one of these on board display (OBD) scanners specifically for the Meteor (according to the eBay seller) as I've just had the orange light show up on the speedometer. I've switched it off using the information shown on the YouTube video but I thought it would come in useful in future, once I get to understand it.
By Trev
I do like the Meteor, can see one in my biking future, thanks for posting the pics and video people

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles