This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By RocketRR
I have spoken to our hosts Hitchcocks and some other Enfield people in search for a 1960 Constellation tank mounting bracket and front rubber block, they have no stock and no date for any coming in.
Therefore I am sure they won't mind me asking if anyone has a spare or the offer to loan one to replicate.

I am literally stuck for these two parts to mount the tank do any ideas or help is appreciated.

Thanks to Hitchcocks as well as they searched thru old stock etc to try and help for some out of stock items.
By RocketRR
No one at all with the rear tank strap or rubber not even to get one replicated which would help us all?
By Adrian
You could concoct your own tank rubber from chunks of radiator hose and contact adhesive, and carve your own bracket from a piece of angle steel., if no-one has any spare. From the look of the photos from the parts book section, they don't look as though they'd be too hard to copy.

A.
By jack clegg
I think I may have what you need. Tis a two piece bracket with rubber sleeve. Two little bolts secure it to the underneath of the tank & the lower bit goes round the frame tube with two 1/4 BSF stud/rivets. I got it for my Interceptor years ago, but I fitted the Connie type spring clip instead.

AH, just looked at the Connie 1960 parts list online. Nothing like what I have. Sorry.
By RocketRR
Thanks anyway, at present I may go down the spring clip route as well that looks pretty secure.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles