This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Adrian
I couldn't help noticing that, on seeing the " Ukrainian girl looking money and sex" topic which is just possibly outside the remit of this forum, I'd suggest (even for Social/Other), so far 53 of you have viewed it!

A.
By windmill john
I didn’t view it....

Overseas holidays are on hold at the minute ;)

We’re currently running a test for staff at work to see who clicks bad links. Can’t believe the number of silly calls we get in IT from staff asking: “Is this genuine?”. I understand for some of them, but some.... really?!.....

Finance dept. getting invoices from foreign countries they’ve never dealt with, in currencies they’ve never heard of, addressed to “Hello” and they ask us if it’s genuine..... keeps me in a job..
By vince
Hi, why they thought that subject was technical and not social is beyond me! No doubt there'll be bitcoins for sale next. Vince
By Wheaters
I’ve reported a few but I missed this one. I don’t think it’s possible to report a post without viewing it first. Then, if you click report and someone already did it, you get told. So 53 people might in fact have tried to report it.
By vince
Hi, 53 viewed it but 6960 viewed Himalayan flat battery so i think that shows where our interest lies. Vince
By RocketRR
I hoped she overed a cleaning service my workshop needs a right good sorting :shock:

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles