This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Wheaters
Considering my 350 an “investment” was as far from my mind as anything. I rescued it from T’ebay as the only bidder, a bike that looked sorry for itself but complete. I just like tinkering and improving things that don’t work properly.

Little did I know I was about to get addicted to the damned thing..... spent a fortune, in the first case getting it to be a reliable runner, then customising it to my own taste, hopefully still keeping it true to its original form.

My Honda CB750 has been SORN’d for many months. :oops:
By windmill john
I’m going up appear like a fifth columnist/quisling/traitor!

I can’t really justify three bikes. But I like Ari and I like Gupta... what to do; no I’m keeping Tweety for the mo. One bike has to go.

Can this forum really keep me in the RE camp.... this forum is a good part of why I got Ari, my 500 to help stable Gupta, my 350.

For me, the slight fly in the ointment is that if you cut me in two, you may find Honda or BMW parts and I know with many of you, it will be Redditch parts.

Gupta and Ari are great, but I do miss a little more oomph.. I got a little more in a Gupta thanks to here and BW and I am grateful.

I should have kept my Airheads and Paul... I should have kept my CB500T.

My mind is thinking of the two boys going and getting an older Honda or BM. Also because in about three years time, I maybe able to go part time and if I can drop tax and MOT, that would be great.

I love bikes and if all I have to worry about is my bikes, then I’m aware that I’m a very lucky chappy.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles