This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Duke of Wybourne.
Spotted this and meant to post it the other day.

https://gaadiwaadi.com/royal-enfield-in ... next-year/

Can't help but wonder with the massive hype, and dealers boasting advance orders for the new Meteor, and probably the same will happen regarding this bike, how Royal Enfield manage to manufacture, and ship new models quicker than they can organise replacement brake calipers for existing model recalls ? Cough cough.
By windmill john
Duke of Wybourne. wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:22 pm
, how Royal Enfield manage to manufacture, and ship new models quicker than they can organise replacement brake calipers for existing model recalls ? Cough cough.
Reminds me in a different way of 30 odd years ago when I worked for Thomas Cook. Customers coming in and telling us about a great new deal that Thomas Cook were offering. Customers knew but staff didn’t! Very embarrassing.

I know it’s not the same sort of analogy, but.... okay, how about.... when I worked at a Harley dealer :oops: and they would bump an existing customer’s service to fit more chrome to a new customer’s bike... That’s more similar to what you mentioned where a business thinks of new business before existing customers.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles