This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By papasmurf
Wheaters wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:28 pm

My other bike, a CB750 Nighthawk is a very good bike,
My wife had the smaller version, only problem we had with it was the swinging arm rotting out, but I was able to repair it with the assistance of a local welder. (He complained I had left him little to do because of the jig I had made up to keep everything in alignment.)
By Nitrowing
papasmurf wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:36 pm

My wife had the smaller version, only problem we had with it was the swinging arm rotting out, but I was able to repair it with the assistance of a local welder.
Had that with the Wing :cry:
Only 2nd hand swinger was in Canada. £100 on ebay. £100 postage. As I was working, I gave the job to my local shop (Honda dealership that I've known since they were a backstreet shop). I've bought good bikes for less than the labour charge :shock:

Mainly, I swap between the Wing and a car - depends how I feel :D
By windmill john
I sometimes wish I didn’t hate being in a car so much, my life would be easier. I cannot explain to you how angry I get at car drivers. When I’m on the bike it’s not so important, I can get past.

I’m such a control freak, I cannot sit in traffic.
By Nitrowing
windmill john wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:46 pm
I sometimes wish I didn’t hate being in a car so much, my life would be easier. I cannot explain to you how angry I get at car drivers. When I’m on the bike it’s not so important, I can get past.

I’m such a control freak, I cannot sit in traffic.
I find it easier to smoke in the car :lol:
By windmill john
Nitrowing wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:15 pm
I find it easier to smoke in the car :lol:

That’s because you’re stuck in a queue and have time to light one. :mrgreen:

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles