This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By stinkwheel
So they make a paralell twin Continental GT, then they made a single cylinder Meteor?

Is it just me or is someone not paying attention?
By Wheaters
I'd personally prefer one of these to the UCE 500 Bullet.
For reasons I can't explain, the latter never really "gelled" with me.

Just read up some more info. The engine is slated to produce 20.2 HP, which seems quite low. I'd be interested to see how this compares to my mildly tuned iron barrel 350.
By stinkwheel
Wheaters wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:40 pm
Just read up some more info. The engine is slated to produce 20.2 HP, which seems quite low. I'd be interested to see how this compares to my mildly tuned iron barrel 350.
Probably up a good 50%. I seriously doubt many 350 bullets are making over 15bhp.

At 20bhp, it'll probably push up to 75/80 mph.
By Wheaters
My 350 will just about keep up with 75mph.
By FrankG
They always say go with your first thoughts so here we go , harley cruiser look a like, Meteor should be at least a 500 twin.
That said not a bad looking bike , not my cup of tea but my son who likes to ride my bullit (but wont admit it) would love it.

Frank
By Duke of Wybourne.
After spending a bit of time reading about this bike and watching some YouTube clips with my "local interpreter" I will definitely have a look at the basic model if and when they appear in the UK .

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles