This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Wheaters
I like the look of it (and I have a very nice CB750) but the only time I’d swap my iron Bullet for one is when my right knee finally stops me using a kickstart.
By stinkwheel
Honda have made some lovely middleweight singles over the years. The XBR500 and the CB250RS spring to mind.
By windmill john
Might be a fake cover, but it looks like they’ve put the oil filter in the same location as the oil flinger on my old CB500T; Paul will recognise it. Being modern of course. It’ll have a filter behind there rather than the old method.

Just as long as everting is accessible, looks like it is.
By Bullet Whisperer
I sort of see what you mean, John. There was a much nicer looking 400 cc single Honda made not so long back, but not officially sold in this country for some reason. I quite fancied one, but the old CB500T is still ticking all my boxes for a 'modern classic machine'
By rustygman
That looks right up my street. I doubt it would ever get to the UK and it certainly won't be the £2k the Indian market will pay. Funny though, I owned an XBR500 for a few years which on paper was ideal for me but I just never gelled with it.
By Nitrowing
stinkwheel wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:25 pm
Honda have made some lovely middleweight singles over the years. The XBR500 and the CB250RS spring to mind.
My CB250RS was great!
(Until the sprocket carrier circlip ripped off and jammed the rear wheel up :shock: )

Just had a look at the 350...
I'd take one for £2000!
By windmill john
Just read this about it:

"selectable torque control, Bluetooth connectivity, and Honda Smart Voice control system"

I think I'm getting old! I forgot I needed all this to ride a bike. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to go back to total loss oil and carbide lighting, but really!.....

I understand if you just commute and riding is purely a function to get to work,, I get it.
By Bullet Whisperer
windmill john wrote:Just read this about it:

"selectable torque control, Bluetooth connectivity, and Honda Smart Voice control system"

Selectable torque control = twistgrip on my machines, as for connecting my teeth [whatever colour], I try to avoid that and smart voice contol - well, I have often sworn at my bikes, but they don't seem to listen ...

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles