This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Chris REes

Having now registered on this site, one flaw has come to light....those of us that have longer email addresses may not be able to log in once registered!, i went through the registering process fairly well,apart from not being able to click on the link sent to me via the  confirmation email, once i had that sorted, i attempted to sign in, but was not able to enter the full email address in the 'user name' section, i had no room to get the ''.uk '' part of the address in?, i fortunately had another email address that i could use which was shorter, and hence was able to get around the problem, anyone else had this problem?,  and trust our hosts can rectify the issue.

Regards  

Chris

By Chris REes

Hi Ian, Yes, ooh er  indeed!, im going to deliberately  avoid any remarks regarding who's is bigger than whom etc, ooh er again!

Suffice to say that my email address is a long one at 32 characters in total...hence my problem?

By Emearg
We have increased the length of the email address field so this should no longer be a problem. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. 
By grunda 12
i find this registration process quite amusing as i made the mistake of putting a nickname which is emblazoned down my army bullet tank GRUNDA 12 now this site uses this as my name don,t seem to be able to change this so from now on all postings for the west riding reoc will be made by GRUNDA 12 LONG LIVE PSEUDONYMS Paul White WR REOC

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles