This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By stinkwheel
In fairness, our hosts have RACKS of brand new, unregistered bullet frames and his custom bikes probably get ridden more than many standard ones. Most of the ones he converts have been languishing in a shed for years.
By Adrian
I also wish he'd stop chopping perfectly good Bullet frames, there are plenty of other ways to customize a bike. Perhaps he might actually try restoring something?

Had a good read of the comments selection below the video, mostly fawning, so no doubt his acolytes will want him to vandalize more perfectly good bikes, though this one comment stood out:

“I’m not a butcher.” 5 min later chops the bike in half.

Young Craig seems to be in a bit of a rut when it comes to Bullet customs, but what has he got against rear suspension, anyway? Did a shock absorber salesman do something unspeakable to one of his loved ones? Was his dog run over by a lorry load of swinging arm pins? What?

A.
By PeteF
Come on, he's hardly chopping up anything rare and his workmanship is incredible. Wish I could afford one of his chops.
By grindstaff
I'm afraid I don't see 350 Indian Bullets as being particularly holy so I don't find his actions sacrilegious. I think he weighed the rear sub-section once it was off and assume he will compare it with its replacement which sounds interesting if nothing else.

I have a bigger problem with the ridiculous fire extinguisher (non-functioning) that he fitted to a petrol tank, utilising a bathroom tap as a fastener.
By PeteF
grindstaff wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:11 pm
I have a bigger problem with the ridiculous fire extinguisher (non-functioning) that he fitted to a petrol tank, utilising a bathroom tap as a fastener.
Yeah but he did say that was probably ridiculous.
By stinkwheel
grindstaff wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:11 pm
Although he may get bored one day and substitute a nitrous bottle?

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles