This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Daiwiskers
I think only Stinkwheel can put picture's up
By Chris [Stockport]
I'm just trying this:
I THINK it allows me to put a normal photo on, but not things I've messed around with on the computer, or "PDF". (I don't actually know what that means).
I'll see if any of them work...
By Wheaters
stinkwheel wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 10:07 am
I do get an error when i try to upload one to the site. A little yellow triangle appears next to the image name in the upload attachment box which pops up an error message when clicked "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."
Yes, same here. It used to be possible to post directly, but that no longer works. Must be a problem at our host's end.

Papasmurf, give me clue where you live, once I'm flying again I'll make a point of avoiding your area. :shock: ;)
By Daiwiskers
Note to oneself don't upset papasmurf
By papasmurf
Wheaters wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 10:59 am

Papasmurf, give me clue where you live, once I'm flying again I'll make a point of avoiding your area. :shock: ;)
You should see the rest of the firearms. My neighbours thought when I was building the barbecue it was a gun emplacement.
So a friend came around with his collection and took some some pictured, a Thomson and an AK47 amongst them.
He has two "machine guns" mounted for forward firing on his Motor-Trike.
By Wheaters
:idea: :idea:

AHA! Word has finally got out that posting photos had gone AWOL. So it IS the site software, not the software between my ears!

I'm glad it wasn't something I was doing wrong. :D

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles