This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Wheaters
I cannot post photos here. I’m sure this has happened very recently. I go through the usual procedure and it appears that it’s going to work until I post but the accompanying text appears without the attached photo. I’ve had to delete a few posts because the whole point was to show a photo. Is it just me or has the site thrown a bit of a wobbly?
By Daiwiskers
Will try now

Not working for me either nor is the preview post

I have only just found out how as well
By stinkwheel
I can see my pic above which I've hotlinked from google images.

One thing to check. To the right of the "post a reply" screen, under the smilies, check it says "BBCode is ON" and " [img ] is ON".

Below the post area in the options tab, make sure "Disable BBcode" is un-ticked
By Daiwiskers
Stinkwheel show off

Let's try again

Preview seems to be working now

Everything seems to be set right this end

Let's hope it's a glitch
By stinkwheel
I do get an error when i try to upload one to the site. A little yellow triangle appears next to the image name in the upload attachment box which pops up an error message when clicked "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."
By Adrian
I don't know which web browser people are using, but I notice that Firefox wouldn't let me see a picture someone had posted on the US forum. Went to view it in Chromium (an open-source version of Google Chrome) and the picture displayed OK.

Can't see your picture at the moment Dai, I'm back in Firefox.

Use of a photo hosting web site usually works, try something like Post Image and re-size the picture to 640x480. Otherwise uploading the picture as an attachment here is usually OK if the file size is not too big.

A.
By Daiwiskers
I'm on my phone computers broken maybe that's the problem ?

I get the yellow triangle it says add description
By Adrian
OK, just tried this page in Chromium, piccies not visible there either!

A.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles