This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By macg4
Looks like the current global problems have caught up with our girl. I really hope she does not get arrested for being European..
By Oatmeal
Just watched her channel today.
She's (was) on her way to Lima, with her bike, by truck.
She's scheduled to fly back to the Netherlands.
She's probably safer from exposure in South America but, she feels she might be in danger from the locals.
I feel bad for her....wish there was something I could do to help. I'm also Dutch, having been born in Rotterdam.
Hang in there Noraly!
Hans
By Oatmeal
Thanks for the update.
I've only been able to follow her through her YouTube channel....last I heard, her flight had been delayed about a week.
Hopefully she'll be able to resume her adventure soon.
Hans
By Boxerman
Anyone watch Noraly's live chat yesterday?
The shop where she got Dhanno from has loaned her a bike to ride in the Netherlands and Revit have given her some motorcycle clothing to wear whilst riding it.

Frank
By RocketRR
I tend to not watch the live chats all the idiots leaving sycophantic messages just got on my wick. Yes she is a pretty girl but she ain't marrying you and secondly she would be a crap wife as she would never be home to cook your tea lol
It's a shame as some people try to ask relevant questions but they are lost in the mire of dribble.
Let's hope she gets on her travels again soon as we all want to do.
Stay safe one and all
By Breezin
RocketRR wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:24 am
I tend to not watch the live chats all the idiots leaving sycophantic messages just got on my wick.
Totally agree. I don't know why it is, but YouTube seems to encourage gushing by 'followers'.
By Boxerman
I watched it to hear any news she might have of what her plans for the near future are.
Also because I'm interested in her wellbeing.

Frank

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles