This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By enfield_trials
Nice picture our host posted on facebook. couldn't resists to post it here
if you have more picture. i will love to see them . first scrambler picture is my favorite so far.

i think we you can convert EFI bullet. so same level of bike. i will love to put older type swingarm and drum/wheels etc

thanks for again to our hosts.

Regards
ET
Attachments
RE-Replica2.jpg
RE-Replica.jpg
RE_replica5.jpg
By stinkwheel
enfield_trials wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:43 pm
i know it could be tricky to put old model bullet wheels to EFI. since the wheel sprocket is on right side.
may be reversing the wheel is possibility ?
No problem flipping the wheel, the wheel itself is pretty much symmetrical and you can get brake plates with the pivot on the top or the bottom part of the plate, that's the smallest problem.

You would need to make provision for the brake-plate torque-reaction (maybe fabricate a torque-arm). You'd need a large enough hole in the swingarm for the quick-detach stub-axle/brake plate attachment. You'd also need to fabricate spacers to get teh chain-line correct. You'd need to make up a brake lever/rod and ensure it fits and you'd need to find some way of stopping the ABS system from having a tantrum when it finds there is a whole brake missing.
By Boxerman
stinkwheel wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:12 pm
you'd need to find some way of stopping the ABS system from having a tantrum when it finds there is a whole brake missing.
Depends on the age of the bike. Not all EFI bullets have ABS, my 2009 model doesn't for instance.

Frank
By stinkwheel
Boxerman wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:08 am
Depends on the age of the bike. Not all EFI bullets have ABS, my 2009 model doesn't for instance.

Frank
Reading between the lines of the original question, I was assuming it was a disc brake model.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles