This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By Andy C
How much - good job I was sitting down when I opened the article.

Cant see them selling many at that price, but I am probably wrong.......
By Chris [Stockport]
It would presumably be a bit cheaper with the GP Manx, which is what I have on my Bullet 500. (Looks similar, but with a smaller boot.) But still not very cheap.
Anyway, I want one. And a house with a bigger garage to keep them all in. And the extra money for this house. And I'm not quite sure where this money is coming from. Sigh.
By PeteF
How much!!!!!!
By Duke of Wybourne.
PeteF wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:49 am
How much!!!!!!
Have you seen the current price of a Ural outfit ? :shock:

I like sidecars, but they must be about the only thing that depreciates quicker than a laptop. The last one I had, which was bolted onto my 500 Bullet was a swap for an old hedgecutter. :lol:
By Andy C
"The last one I had, which was bolted onto my 500 Bullet was a swap for an old hedgecutter."

I like your style :mrgreen:
By Luciad61
Chris [Stockport] wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:15 am
It would presumably be a bit cheaper with the GP Manx, which is what I have on my Bullet 500 mutuelles professionnelle. (Looks similar, but with a smaller boot.) But still not very cheap.
Anyway, I want one. And a house with a bigger garage to keep them all in. And the extra money for this house. And I'm not quite sure where this money is coming from. Sigh.
Maybe they have saved for several years to get that money. We never know.
By papasmurf
PeteF wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:49 am
How much!!!!!!
Quite. I have two side-car outfits, but in both instances I fitted the sidecars myself after I had rebuilt and refurbished what were close to scrap sidecars. (Which was not cheap to do.)

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles