This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By windmill john
I don’t know when the latest iron barrel was.

My iron barrel 350 is 2006, but I believe the last produced were 2002/3; mine just sold late.

See below, it looks like rules start in 2007.

You can put your reg in and you can also contest the result if yours doesn’t pass.....

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra- ... s-and-more

Maybe someone else can give you a better example.

John
By steve a
ive put a few regs from bullets ive seen on ebay through the site and they pass but ive been told the ulez reg site is not 100 percent reliable used to have a 2000 350 bullet and it didnt pass
By Wheaters
My 2004 350 Bullet didn't come up as compliant.

My 1991 Honda CB750 unexpectedly did. I thought it might be exempt because of its age so I also tried my 1978 AJS. It's not compliant.
By Davedup
My Super Meteor doesn't pass but is that only because they don't have the data?

Dave
By Adrian
I would draw your attention to this, posted by Count Johnny Wed 4th September this year.
By Count Johnny - Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:07 pm
Precisely!

In case others are unaware, there is an officially sanctioned emissions tester who will check your bike's emissions and - if they comply - will issue you with an exemption certificate.

A number guys, with surprisingly old bikes (like 80's and 90's) have passed the test and are exempt.

https://www.nationalemissionstestcentre.com/
The last classic (iron barrel) and lean-burn (Electra-X) bikes were officially imported into the UK in 2007, Watsonian-Squire, the previous importers, were allowed to continue selling them under Euro 2 regs during 2008 under some UK derogation, with any still unsold at 1st Jan 2009 being registered by dealers and sold on technically as second-hand bikes. There was an Electra-X on ebay a few years bake that somehow made it onto the road with a 10 plate.

Production continued for the US market until 2009, the last iron barrel Bullets were 350s for the home market, in 2010, I believe.

A.
By Wheaters
stinkwheel wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:58 pm
Do you think they'd accept this sticker I found in the toolbox of a 2003 500 bullet?

My 350's also got one of those stickers ;-)

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles