This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
Hello everyone. I really need your help. Faced with such a problem as finding a company for the transportation of transport. Someone may have used such companies recently. I need to move my car. I am planning in the next month. I hope for your quick answer and solutions to my question, thanks!
SuzanneMalpass wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:31 pm
Hello everyone. I really need your help. Faced with such a problem as finding a company for the transportation of transport. Someone may have used such companies recently. I need to move my car. I am planning in the next month. I hope for your quick answer and solutions to my question, thanks!
Hi, I searched carefully for a trucking company based on the reviews and recommendations of my acquaintances and decided to stop at this https://www.shipvehicles.com/the-cost-o ... o-germany/. They transported my SUV from Washington DC to California. Delivery went very well, quickly , cheap and most importantly without any incidents. My opinion on this company was very positive, I liked their professional approach to their clients, they work responsibly, quickly and efficiently at the current time of 2020, if in simple words they treat them as their own. super, I recommend to everyone!
One of the trusted company that i used for my car/auto shipping is Citizenshipper. Well i used them several times and my experience with them was good. So you can check their auto shipping service once.
And one more tip while choosing the carrier you have to be remindful and careful about many things and if you are the person who wants to save the money during the transportation of the vehicle then there are different ways for it.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles