This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13925
By jacobtue
Hi all... anyone here have pictures (or know where to find) of Indian military Bullets from the 70'ties or 80'ties? I'm on the look out for images of Bullets in the Indian Army from that specific period. There are so many images of Bullets from earlier periods, so I got curious about what they did look like some 40 to 50 years ago. Any help is much appriciated... regards Jacob
By jacobtue
Thank you Duke for the input. Anyone else who knows about images of Indian army Bullets from the 70 and 80'ties? Or books that cover the subject?... regards Jacob
By RoSy
I seem to remember him saying something about Facebook ages ago, his videos of his ride outs, and to the Holly cafe was it? were very entertaining.
By jacobtue
Frank, it's a good tip visiting Gordon May's bookshop. I'll try write him. His book Made in India migth have some pictures I can use or mayby he knows where else to look... RoSy ,I had Scalyback in mind, but as mentioned by others haven't seen any posts from him in a long time. I will try his FB group. I'm sure he knows something... regards Jacob
By vince
Hi, I have a 1965 indian army bullet. Apart from the obvious period differences there are specific military parts ie front mudguard and rear mudguard stays which are doglegged to allow for panniers. Vince

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles