This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By stinkwheel
Wheaters wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:27 pm
Hmm.. This week an acquaintance who needs to downsize his bike collection has offered me a choice of one of his two MZ TS250s for a very nice price. Problem is, the garage has no more space, even for a small bike.....

But I could put it in his next door neighbour's garage for a while.... he lives next door to my mother-in-law. Very handy.
Choose the red one. Red ones go faster.
By Andy C
Think I would buy one if the price is that good. The TS's are sought after these days, and are supposed to have more bottom end than the later ETZ's.

Probably an investent given the rising prices of these bikes.
By Wheaters
The MZs are both slow because they aren't red. One is blue and one has a very strange purple paint job.
By Wheaters
Adrian wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:12 am
Problem is, the garage has no more space, even for a small bike.....
Ah, these first-world problems! I feel your pain. ;)

A.
Most of the space I could use for an MZ is full of stuff belonging to two of my sons, neither of whom live here anymore. One was a keen fisherman and one was far better at taking his Honda NSR125 apart than he was at putting it back together. I keep threatening to deliver the stuff to its rightful owners....but then I have been doing that for years.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles