This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By jerryferry
Hi, I´ve a 1955 registered bullet trials bought as a pile of bits. The closest to my frame from Hitchcocks online parts book is a 1953 350cc bullet (g2).

Original engine is shelved, it now has a modified 2000 ish modified indian engine. Some cycle parts are/were missing right now the lower rear engine/gearbox plates are missing and I have not figured out which ones I need to get.

At this stage the engine/ gearbox is loosely attached to the front plates. Hopefully someone can point me to manuals or assembly diagrams of lower rear engine plates and centre stand area because right now I seem to be stuck.
This is the setup for a late indian 500 engine in a late indian frame. The plates are stainless but copies of the standard indian plates.

I haven't fitted the centre-stand but the pin for that goes in the left-over re-enforced circular hole, just a hollow pivot-pin all the way through with a washer and split-pin on each end. You can see the re-enforced area for the bump stop on some of the pics.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles