This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
Yes, the Indian iron 350/500 frame has exactly the same dimensions as the old Redditch one. I ran an Indian 500 engine in a 1953 frame for 7 years until I sold it. The engines a straight fit if you use the Redditch top gearbox engine plates rather than Indian ones, think it's that way round. Don't know about prices, our hosts may help.
Not just the 350, a 500 or 535 pre-EFI engine will bolt straight in. The E/S engine will also fit, but depending on which type of lug is fitted on the bottom of the front down tube, the starter motor might not. You can also fit a 5 speed gearbox if has been right-foot shift converted.

A.
People do swap out Indian Bullet engines to fit Redditch twins, sometimes! Or you may find a 350 that has been swapped out for a 500. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding something, but keep the original engine so that it can be restored at a later date. My comments about the 500s includes the Electra-X engine too.

A.

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles