This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
A silly circumstance or two.
What if three bikes are all in close formation?
How can it be possible to separate which is emitting the noise when the noise is blended?
Sound is waves without a definite location not a solid object such as a speeding vehicle.
Presto wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:49 pm
A silly circumstance or two.
What if three bikes are all in close formation?
How can it be possible to separate which is emitting the noise when the noise is blended?
Sound is waves without a definite location not a solid object such as a speeding vehicle.
The noisy bike gets away with it this time. Gets caught another time?
I think Wheaters comments hit the bull's eye.

I'll believe all this propaganda when I see the 'cameras' at the roadside after the legislates of the reliability and accuracy of the devises have been dealt with by the courts.
On reading the doucument kindly posted by Adrian.

The proposed camera would effectively send "offenders" a passive aggressive note automatically through the post.

So a bit like those community speed enforcement things where they give NIMBYs a yellow vest and a ghairdrier. It's a sop to the Daily Mail reading, strongly worded letter to their councillor brigade who think all young people should be birched for being too young. Putting up cameras which give the appearance of stopping young peole being noisy keeps the cash flowing into the party coffers and MIGHT stop them calling the police every time someone drives past in a souped-up vauxhaull corsa which they don't approve of.

File the letter it in the big green file with the wheels on, carry on with your day.
I spent the best part of my younger days in the armed forces fighting for what we were told was to avoid our nation becoming part of a regime where cameras were on every street corner....

What the hell happened there then? I don't recall ever surrendering.... :roll:

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles