This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By JBN
Hi Folks,

Has anybody fitted this silencer PART No. 91080C
SILENCER, WITH LONG INLET (Inc. CLIP & BRACKET), UK MADE, B5 EFI (2017on EURO4)r to a b5 bullet and are you happy with the results?

JBN
By JEAN LOUIS VERDIER
j,ai installe le silencieux sur ma B5 euro 4 2017 c,est parfait a condition de supprimer l'injection d'air dans l'échappement
( acheter le kit) . il évite les explosions à la coupure de gaz.
De plus il est préférable de changer le filtre à air pour un KN plus libre.
Tout est compatible avec l'ECU d'origine
Le bruit est parfait, la température du moteur et de l,échappement fortement diminué et j'estime une légère augmentation de puissance et de couple mais surtout une souplesse accrue .
j'ai en complément équipé ma B5 d'un pignon de 18 dents et d'une couronne de 36 soit + 12% par rapport à l'origine que le nouveau montage permet d'assumer sans problème tout en limitant le régime moteur et les vibrations.
Enfin la consommation moyenne est descendue de 10%
By Beezabryan
JEAN LOUIS wrote -

I installed the muffler on my B5 euro 4 2017 c, is perfect provided to suppress the injection of air into the exhaust
(buy the kit). it avoids explosions at the gas break.
In addition it is better to change the air filter for a freer KN.
Everything is compatible with the original ECU
The noise is perfect, the temperature of the engine and the exhaust greatly reduced and I estimate a slight increase in power and torque, but especially increased flexibility.
I additionally equipped my B5 with a pinion of 18 teeth and a crown of 36 is + 12% compared to the origin that the new assembly allows to assume without problem while limiting the engine speed and the vibration.
Finally the average consumption is down by 10%

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles