This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Alan R
Quite likely Peter 53 as we are a handsome, good looking bunch of lads known for our quick wit and dextrous use of the 2lb hammer for carb. needle work, re-aligning valve seats and etc. Also we are total strangers to the phrase---"I'll get this round in".  Being water-tight is another asset of ours !!! But always willing to help fellow Enfield owners at any time. If changing to a disc is fiscally challenging then the 2LS drum can be set up to give very good results. You will probally end up spending just as much cash on your preposed change of fork stem etc as getting an existing wheel/disc assy plus master cyl. As Bob says --- you will require some machining(Turning) on a 1-off basis so }---have you access to a machine shop and the required type of steel for the job ?? Contact me on-----thegreatbear111@hotmail.co.uk  ------ where I have some more news for you.
By Peter 53
Nice one Alan - I will endeavour to contact you later this evening. I'm quite excited - by the time I get home from work, I will have passed the 2000 mile mark on my perfectly charming (but challenging) "53". That's what I have ended up calling my Bullet...

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles