This Forum is now CLOSED use the link to get more details viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13924#p102587
By Chris Tindal
Just testing the new system. Saved up and finally shelled out for a new 389 monobloc last week. It looks superb quality and while quite fiddly to fit, has gone on no probs. Fired it up yesterday and got s steady even tickover. Can't test it out yet though because of the snow, which is really fustrating. Shame there's no more amusing pseudonyms, Paul the games finally up.
By Midge

Nice work on the monobloc Chris. Yes the weather is frustrating. I had years of commuting on two wheels in all conditions and I don't do ice or wet leaves any more.

I think it is still possible to use a 'pseudonym', but big Mr H will know who really sent it!

By Chris [Stockport]
Oops   That really was meant to be written as   testing  . Please don't strike me off as a troublemaker yet!
By John Moulton
Chris, does this mean that the days of you kicking the Bullet as if you were winding up a Honda Express are no more?! Seriously, is the staring better? Chris from Stockport, you're not that far from the West Riding Branch. We meet at The Reindeer, Overton near Wakefield on the first and third Thursdays of the month. I ride over from Delph, that is when I haven't got cracked ribs from falling off my Woodsman on the ice! It's a small but enthusiastic branch and you would be made very welcome.
By Chris Tindal
John, I was hoping for a easy starter but as it happens I've broken down this afternoon!! Don't think it's the carb though as the battery is flat. Pushed it two miles, one of which was up a steep hill!
By Craig

Right Most Of the Time It Never asks Me for any logg on to Post etc?

The Few Times it did I registered Then it refused to recognise It?

Sent H's an e-mail etc..

Then Low & Behold to Night ,Stright on & Post Ok No P/W No BullS**

So ere?? What Was the Question... Ho Yes is it up and running then?

Cheers all Craig

P/S I Did Notice I could Not change Me Name though?? (Craig "Notts"

By Roy
I am also just testing the new log in. Thanks. Roy

Shop for accessories at Hitchcocks Motorcycles